Reductil (Sibutramine) is prescribed in The treatment of patients with high index of body weight, obesity. It is not recommended to use The drug during The initial stage of The obesity because of The risk of side effects. This medicine is necessary in cases when The excessive weight menaces The patient health.
Way of use and dosage
- Reductil (Sibutramine) is available in tabs for peroral application (administration).
- The drug should be used once a day, in The morning, before breakfast, with a full glass of water. It is very important to follow The dosage regimen and not miss any dose within The entire treatment.
- The daily dose of Reductil (Sibutramine) is 15 mg.
- The use of The higher doses does not guarantee The improvement of The Therapy results but it may cause unwanted side effects.
- The length of The treatment depends on The speed of The weight loss and body sensitivity to The drug but it must not exceed 3 months. If The prolonged Therapy of The obesity is necessary, you should take a break for 2-4 weeks after 3-month-treatment; Then it is allowed to begin The second course repeating previous dosage