Tramadol (Ultram) is prescribed for:
- treatment of The pain syndrome of average severity caused by The inflammatory, vascular or traumatic diseases.
- For pain relief during light surgeries and also painful clinic and laboratory diagnostics.
Way of use and dosage
- The schedule of The treatment and dosage regimen is indicated for each patient individually according to The general analyses and also The characteristics of The pain syndrome.
- For pain syndrome of middle severity, patients are prescribed 50 mg every 6 hours.
- The drug is allowed persons older than 14 years old.
- The maximally allowed daily dose of Tramadol (Ultram) is 400 mg.
- In exceptional cases The oncological patients are allowed using higher daily doses but only under The supervision of The doctor.
- The use of The tablets after meals will help to reduce The stomach upset and unpleasant side reactions of digestion organs.