Tramadol (Ultram) is prescribed for:
- treatment of the pain syndrome of average severity caused by the inflammatory, vascular or traumatic diseases.
- For pain relief during light surgeries and also painful clinic and laboratory diagnostics.
Way of use and dosage
- The schedule of the treatment and dosage regimen is indicated for each patient individually according to the general analyses and also the characteristics of the pain syndrome.
- For pain syndrome of middle severity, patients are prescribed 50 mg every 6 hours.
- The drug is allowed persons older than 14 years old.
- The maximally allowed daily dose of Tramadol (Ultram) is 400 mg.
- In exceptional cases the oncological patients are allowed using higher daily doses but only under the supervision of the doctor.
- The use of the tablets after meals will help to reduce the stomach upset and unpleasant side reactions of digestion organs.